GROWING WITH A NEW APPROACH
- 2001 Start-up of the corporation, focusing its activity on industrial plastic revaluation.
- 2003 Specialisation in the polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) markets.
- 2007 Ciclic industrial compounds reach 18,000 Tn/year production capacity.
- 2008 Granic foundation, a new generation of polyethylene (PE) mineral concentrates with 55.000 Tn/year production capacity.
- 2010 Granic expands its range of calcium carbonate and talc based mineral products for the polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and polystyrene (PS) industries.
- 2012 The GCR Group expands its production capacity by opening a new production plant in Tarragona, next to the petrochemical industry sector and the largest calcium carbonate mine for the plastics industry. The group exports to over 60 countries in Europe, Africa, America, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region.
- 2013 The GCR Group approves an investment plan to increase the production capacity up to 255,000 Tn/year in 2014.
- 2014 The company already operates in over 75 countries. With the start-up of the Granic fourth production line, the global production capacity reaches 255,000 Tn/year by the end of the year.
- 2016 Auteno foundation. The company invests in new production capacity in order to reach 320,000 Tn/year. The GCR Group distributes its products in over 100 countries.